We are looking for qualified experienced phlebotomists in the Reno, Nevada area.
About the Role
- Independent Contractor Position. Great source of supplemental income.
- Compensation: $75.00/ draw
- Lab orders are assigned on an as needed basis (PRN).
- Draws occur Monday – Friday mornings only. No weekend or evening draws.
- Business casual dress attire. No scrubs or lab coats.
Requirements for Consideration
- 3+ years current and recent phlebotomy experience and work activity
- Applicants must have their own, reliable transportation to travel to appointments
- Be willing to travel within and up to a 60 mile radius from their home, one direction for appointments
- 2 Hour Morning availability window that will not interfere with current/ other work schedule
- Centrifuge (stationary or mobile), Printer, and regular access to Phone and Email
- Proven track record in providing exceptional client service and patient care
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent organization skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Dependable and reliable
- Collect specimens and Perform blood collections by aseptic venipuncture and capillary techniques
- Prompt and responsive communication with team and patients in an accurate and timely manner
- Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis.
- Provide superior service to all patients and coordinators
- Contact patient directly to schedule blood draw appointment for mutually convenient date/time.
- Arrive to appointments on-time and prepared, fully considering local traffic/ commute times
- Travel up to and within a 60 mile radius from their home to obtain patient specimen
- Take specimen to local courier, the same day of the draw, for overnight delivery to the lab
If you meet ALL of the above requirements and are interested in joining our elite network of Independent Mobile Phlebotomy Contractors, please apply.